This year, perhaps more than ever, we can't wait for the holidays to arrive. After the year that has been 2020, it seems appropriate to welcome as much Christmas joy as possible. And while we know that with everything that's happened this year, you're likely looking for meaningful gifts to give to the folks on your holiday list.
As a shop that calls a sweet Montana mountain town home, we put together some Montana-inspired gift ideas.
1. Wildlife ornaments.
2. Flathead cherry-scented goat milk lotion. (Huckleberry lotion available here)
3. Baby moccasins.
4. Horse earrings.
5. Custom Augusta, Montana mugs.
7. Mountain lion photos from Augusta photographer (and rancher), Ross Mosher.
8. Baby bear cubs bronze.
9. Montana lip balms, handmade soaps and oils.
10. Rope trivets and bowls.
11. Photography from Augusta artist Kelly Peacock.
See something you like that's not linked? Give us a call at 406-562-3665. You can also shop online at LatigoandLace.com.
From our crew to yours, happy holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.
PS: Don't forget to stop in and drop off your wish list card.